On May 22, the City of Stockholm and Naturskyddsföreningen (the most influential nonprofit environmental organization in Sweden) will give goodie bags to cyclists around Stockholm as a thank you for riding a bicycle (“tack för att du cyklar”).
In order to get one of the 100,000 bags you will have to ride by one the following check points (see on a map):
- Alvik (Alviksplan)
- Ekelundsbron (Solna)
- Slussen – bike service available
- Lilla skanstullsbron
- Hammarbyfärjan (Södermalm)
- Roslagstull – bike service available
- Stadshuset – bike service available
- Lidingöbron (Ropsten)
- Sankt Eriksplan
- Raoul Wallenbergs torg- bike service available
- Älvsjö station (by the bicyle parking)
- Kista – bike service available
Will you commute by bike on May 22 and ride by one of the check points to get a bag? What do you think the goodies will be this year?