On September 25, the City of Stockholm and Naturskyddsföreningen (the most influential nonprofit environmental organization in Sweden) will give goodie bags to cyclists around Stockholm as a thank you for riding a bicycle (“tack för att du cyklar”).
In order to get one of the 100,000 bags you will have to ride by one the following 17 check points:
- Alvik (Alviksplan)
- Liljeholmsbron (east side)
- Ekelundsbron (Solna)
- Slussen – bike service available
- Götgatan (by Katarina bangata)
- Hammarbyfärjan (Södermalm)
- Roslagstull (north side) – bike service available
- Stadshuset – bike service available
- Lidingöbron (Ropsten side)
- Sankt Eriksplan
- Raoul Wallenbergs torg
- Älvsjö station (by the bicyle pump)
- Kista – bike service available
Will you commute by bike on September 25 and ride by one of the check points to get a bag? What do you think the goodies will be this time?