On May 27, the City of Stockholm and Naturskyddsföreningen (the most influential non-profit environmental organization in Sweden) will give goodie bags to cyclists around Stockholm as a thank you for riding a bicycle (“tack för att du cyklar”).
In order to get one of the bags you will have to ride by one the following 17 check points:
- Alvik (Alviksplan)
- Ekelundsbron (Solna)
- Götgatan (by Katarina bangata) – bike service available
- Hammarbyfärjan (Södermalm)
- Roslagstull (north side) – bike service available
- Stadshuset – bike service available
- Lidingöbron (Ropsten side)
- Sankt Eriksplan
- Raoul Wallenbergs torg
- Älvsjö station (by the bicyle pump)
- Kista – bike service available
Will you commute by bike on May 27 and ride by one of the check points to get a bag? What do you think the goodies will be this time? Or, if you’re reading this afterwards, what did you get?